6 years ago this week, I passed my final exam after a year of studying – to complete my love coaching training. The initial lessons were completed and I had my certification and then all the other studying that I wanted to do would begin 🙂 To celebrate that anniversary, I want to do something special and unusual, so I asked my friend Pam McKenzie to take over the hosting duties for the show and this week she will be asking me the questions. We also put out a request for questions from listeners – and I’ll be answering many of those. Some of those questions will include:
- Describe the basic course curriculum to become a love coach.
- How long does the training take?
- Is it online? On site? Or both?
- What was your most interesting class?
- How do you counsel your clients?
- What made you decide to become a love coach?
- Describe your ideal romantic/erotic encounter?
- What is your opinion on long distance relationships?
- What does it take to make them work?
- What is your opinion on FB relationships?
- How does a person reassure their partner that opposite sex friends are “just friends”?
- What are some ways to share intimacy without actually having sex?
- What’s your “go to” Romantic Dinner?
- What advice would you give a woman who has never tried anal, but wants to?
- What do you think the benefits and negative aspects are of multiple partner sex?
- Have you heard about women who have had trouble having an orgasm?
- Can you give me an idea for an unusual & unique idea for a new boyfriend?
- Is it wrong to expect sex while I’m pregnant?
- Can you offer any advise for a couple when the man climaxes before his partner
- How can I get my man to spend time with me instead of masturbating on his own?
If you missed the show – click the MP3 player below to listen any time
I mentioned 2 articles in the show – these are the links