The 50 Shades of Grey movie was released February 13, 2015. After the blockbuster sales of the book series – people are anxious to see the movie. But there are some things that are being discussed –
- Are the interactions between the main characters a realistic interpretation of a BDSM relationship?
- If not, what does it represent?
- How would a person with real experience in the community describe BDSM?
- Do you have a real idea of what a BDSM relationship involves?
- Is consent an important part of BDSM and the Kink Community?
- Are the 50 Shades books misleading to people who are not familiar with BDSM?
- Did you know that many of the basics of a healthy BDSM relationship would be very beneficial to every person who wants any sort of healthy relationship?
- Do you have questions about what really happens between BDSM partners and participants?
If you are curous about the answer to any of these questions – you need to hear this podcast and the other half of my interview with Ernest & Nina.
I’m your host and Love Coach Nikki Leigh and in these 2 podcasts, I interview Ernest Green (author of Master of O) and Nina Hartley (performer, director, writer, educator, public speaker, and feminist thinker for all). It is an interesting interview and provides many insights into the facts about BDSM relationships and many things that will shock you – in positive ways. Whether you read the 50 shades books or not, you can learn some interesting things from my guests.
If you missed the show – listen to the podcast here
powered by podcast garden
Ready for Love Radio Airs
Mondays at 7 pm Pacific/10 pm Eastern
Did you miss my initial interview with Ernest Green about his book Master of O – listen here http://www.lovecoachjourney.com/ernest-greene-master-of-o/ or just click here for the MP3