In this podcast we’ll meet Lane Kennedy, she is a bio-hacker and a wellness coach. We will discuss what that is and what she does – and how these things can help improve your life and how she uses these skills to improve the lives of her clients. We even discover some interesting and unusual things we have in common 🙂
Join us Thursday Nights 6 pm PT/9 pm ET
or listen on the New Visions Radio mobile apps
If you missed the show – click below for the replay
These are a few of the questions we discuss:
- What lead you to this sort of work?
- Do you have a specific niche?
- What lead you to this niche?
- Who are your favorite type of clients?
- Have you grown from the challenges in your life?
- What proves this is the type of work you’re meant to do?
- What is a primary reason relationships don’t succeed?
- What are some suggestions for people to turn their lives around?
Check Lane’s Website – http://www.lanekennedy.com
Some Thoughts from Lane Kennedy –
gives us all the same 24 hours, right? I’ve chosen to live mine to it’s fullest. I’m in every second of the day, because that’s how I achieve clarity, and I’ve learned that clarity brings decisions that change life.
Simple, right? No fame, no glory, no outlandish recognition, simply helping people become
better at who they are in the world. Are you at your best right now?
knowledge that is required to live in today’s overstressed tech’d-out world. I’ve been fortunate
enough to spend hundreds of hours learning about hacking our human potential. I was one of the
first women to go through Dr. Sara Gottfried’s Hormone Cure practitioner course, learning the
Gottfried protocol while gaining a deeper understanding of the female’s delicate hormonal
cascade, and the many imbalances that occur at any given time.