Most people will admit there are things about their life that just don’t seem to be “working” for them. It can be your home, your job, some friends, there may be family issues or any other number of things. There are many things in our lifes that hold us back from being happy and healthy. On this podcast of Ready for Love Radio, I’ll talk with Dr John McGrail about some of these things, how he helps clients with them and “synthesis” – the topic of his book.
If you missed the show – click the link below
each Monday 7 pm Pacific/10 pm Eastern for Ready for Love Radio
Some of the topics we may discuss include:
1) What is Synthesis?
2) How does Synthesis Work?
3) Is there a limit to what Synthesis can be used for or applied to?
4) Can anyone benefit, and how long does it take?
5) How does hypnosis play into the process of Synthesis?
6) Your methods are based upon the presupposition that we create our own reality; just what does that mean? Can you provide proof?
7) What’s new about your method that hasn’t been seen before?
8) You mention the need for being at cause rather than at effect in order to empower your life. What does that mean?
9) Why is your book and your process different? What makes it special?
10) What is “practical enlightenment?” Can anyone really achieve such a state?
11) How long does it take to overcome an issue using your method, say chronic stress or anxiety?
About Dr John McGrail
Dr. John McGrail is a clinical hypnotherapist, self improvement expert and spiritual teacher based in Los Angeles. He is also the author of The Synthesis Effect: Your Direct Path to Personal Power and Transformation, (Career Press).
His writing and expertise have been featured in Readers Digest, Time, U.S.News &World Report, Cosmopolitan, Self, Redbook, Ladies Home Journal, First for Women, BrainWorld, The Chicago Tribune, New York Daily News, WebMD, LIVESTRONG.com, INTENT, Spry Living, Our Mom Spot, SheKnows and many more. I also frequently appear as an expert guest on local, national and international radio and television– WGN, TLC, CBS, ABC, MTV, BBC, Blogtalk Radio, etc.