Emotional Intelligence is one those things that can be really confusing – mainly because emotions are just so… confusing. On this show my friend Philippe Lewis and I will try to unravel some of the mysteries around emotions and emotional intelligence. The questions we discuss are listed below.
Thursdays 9 pm ET/6 pm PT
Airing on www.newvisionsradio.com
If you missed the show and the replays – the archive is posted below.
Some questions we discuss –
- What is emotional intelligence?
- How does it help people engage with each other in their lives?
- Is it the same as empathy?
- What are the components of emotional intelligence (and for that matter, of all types of intelligences)?
- What’s another good way to look at emotional intelligence?
- What blocks emotional intelligence?
- Why is it important to teach emotional intelligence to our children?
- What does it look like to do this, especially with babies and toddlers?
- What does it look like to become emotionally intelligent for an adult and especially a man?
- What are some of the challenges?
- What do inner parts have to play in the development of emotional intelligence?
- What are some of the things women and men can do to support the development of emotional intelligence in men?
- What will a society with emotionally intelligent men and women look like?
- How does emotional intelligence connect with attachment styles?
Philippe Lewis is a Love Coach, Certified Sexological Bodyworker, Trained Somatica Practitioner, and Epic Event Producer. For the last 18 years, he has been exploring love, relationships, intimacy, sensuality and sexuality with individuals and communities through teaching, writing, coaching and events with the goal of growing men and women into better lovers and better humans. He is a father, a lover, a partner, a husband, a teacher, a producer, a writer, a social artist, a coach, a counselor, and much more. He has a deep appreciation for people and life, and his deepest wish is to leave everyone a little bit better and a little bit more delighted wherever he goes <3