Join me on this podcast as I sit down with Leslie Ziemba to find out how she got into coaching in the love and relationship field. We discuss her work as a Love and Lifestyle Coach and her book “Fearless Love” – Growing Through Divorce, Dating and Divine Purpose to Heal, Thrive and Attract the Love You Desire. There are times we all need a “big sister” who will help us through the tough times.
If you miss the show when it premiers and the replays the first week – click below for the archive
About Leslie Ziemba
Leslie Ziemba is a Law of Attraction Practitioner and Love and Lifestyle Coach. She is also the Author of “Fearless Love” – Growing Through Divorce, Dating and Divine Purpose to Heal, Thrive and Attract the Love You Desire.
She teaches on the topics of love, relationships, divorce, healing and divine purpose.
Leslie’s passion is helping men and women to overcome challenges related to dating in mid-life and guiding them to having a thriving life and love! Her personal story, work and book reflect pure vulnerability, authenticity and the “Big Sister – Real Talk” we often need to help us get out of our own way.
Leslie Ziemba is based out of Charleston, SC and works with clients all over the country. When she is not coaching clients or writing, she is practicing meditation, enjoying the beach, time with her two grown children and grandson as well as her French Bulldog – Pookie.
Free gift: special training exclusively for women from this show. http://www.leslieziemba.com/webinar-af4/
You can reach her at 843.900.1182 or email mailto:Leslie@LeslieZiemba.com
Some questions we discussed in the show –
- What prompted you to become involved in a love, relationship or sex related field?
- How did your love & relationship journey begin?
- If you have a main focus or niche – what is it?
- What has been the hardest thing about your work?
- What has been the most rewarding thing about your work?
- Who are your favorite types of client?
- Have you written any books or developed any products for your clients?
- How have you grown from the challenges in your life?
- What proved that this work was what you were meant to do?
- What do you think is a primary reason why relationships don’t succeed?
- What are some suggestions you have for people to turn their life around?