This is an interview I did with Paul – and links to several shows I did with him.
- Discover, Explore and Increase Your Pleasure – Paul Bagge
- Are You Sexually Repressed – Paul Bagge
- Empowering Women and Sexological Bodywork with Paul Bagge
- Sensual Reiki Massage Training Courses
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/goddesshealer
Importance of Touch in a Healthy Relationship (Ready for Love Radio Series with Love Coach and Sexpert Nikki Leigh) – http://www.amazon.com/Importance-Healthy-Relationship-Sexpert-ebook/dp/B006RYZ3BO/ (E-book based on an interview I did with Paul)
Would you like to share your name?
*Yes – Paul Bagge
What prompted you to become involved in a love, relationship or sex related field?
*It just seemed to happen naturally, women have always come to me for advice, comfort, and protection…. I became their big brother, confidant, and best friend.
What is your title?
* Sex and Intimacy Coach / Holistic Bodyworker / Spiritual Minister
In a few sentences, how do you describe what you do?
*I help women and couples, mostly women, with self esteem and sexuality issues. I use a mixture of Eastern and Western philosophies on Spirituality and Physiology to promote better sex lives, and relationships. I teach techniques and give instruction on how to improve the overall experience for women. I do a lot of work with women who have repressed sexuality, and are looking to grow. To understand what their unique femininity is actually capable of. I also work with Polyamorous groups.
What sort of education, background, experience etc do you have for this work?
*Most of my education is self taught, although I am an ordained spiritual Minister, and am professionally trained in massage. I have roughly 25 years of life experience dealing with women and sexuality to back my work, as well as a Great understanding of human nature.
What sort of additional training did you feel you needed to do more for your clients?
* I am currently attending psychology classes to better understand and help abused women.
How long have you worked in this industry?
* I have been doing this work in one form or another since I was 15 years old, but I would say for the past 10 years, it has been truly a profession.
If you have a main focus or niche – what is it?
* Repressed sexuality in women, helping women to see and feel their own Inner Goddess.
What led you to that specialty?
* It has always fascinated me how many women have never had a vaginal orgasm, or who thought the G-spot was a myth. For whatever reason, be it unattentive partners, or never fully exploring themselves these women have never fully known what their bodies are capable of doing or feeling. I find it very rewarding to help women to see and experience their sexuality as well as sensual potential.
What has been the hardest thing about your work?
* For me the hardest thing has been, that I am just not able to help everyone. Some women who come to me have a lot of deep issues with abuse as children or young adults that have caused them to have issues later in life. These women I encourage to seek help from Licensed doctors before they come to me. I just wish I could do more for them.
What has been the most rewarding thing about your work?
* The most rewarding thing for me is when a woman tells me she never knew she could feel that good, or says that her and her husband are now closer than ever. That truly warms my heart.
Tell us about your business.
* I call my business “Crysalis” meaning the metamorphosis into a Beautiful Butterfly. I provide Sex and Intimacy coaching via telephone, and internet tools like Skype and MSN. I also go to homes and provide personal services with spirituality and bodywork.
I provide a safe, loving, and controlled enviorment for education and exploration. Alot of my work includes Tantra. An ancient eastern philosophy of Mind Body and Spirit Balancing to promote overall happiness Spiritually and physically. It involves making love on a Soul Level … A point where sex is not an act between 2 people, but a joining of 2 and experienced as one combined soul and body.
How long have you been in business?
* I have been in business as Crysalis for about 5 years. Before that my work was mainly done as volunteer work through other more corporate websites.
Did you expand an existing business?
* I started and grew my business on my own with minimal advertising, relying on word of mouth from happy women.
Do you have a website and/or blog?
* My website is http://sexandintimacycoach.webs.com/
I am about to launch another site revolving around healthy foods for better sex lives. I have not chosen a domain name yet.
How could someone get in touch with you?
* My personal cell # 203-954-7471 I am always available for the people I work with, and I am available 18 hours a day 7 days a week.
My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are your favorite types of client?
* My favorite clients are the ones who are eager to learn, but also understand that it is a process, that true growth does not happen overnight.
Would you like to share your most unusual experience?
*One of my most memorable and out of the ordinary experiences, was a woman who did not want sex coaching at all. She was a recent widow, and in a very dark place. She said she felt drawn to me, and knew I could help. I explained that this was not my specialty, but was willing to do whatever I could. I was a little unsure about how it would go, not being a grief counselor or anything like that. I started listening to her and tried to empower her to help herself out of the funk she was in. To my surprise, she did a complete turnaround in a very short time. Apparently all she needed, and I quote her words that I will never forget, “I think I just needed someone loving and nurturing to have faith and confidence in me.” ……. This was 3 years ago, and her and I still talk regularly. we have become good friends.
How do you promote your business?
* I use my website, Facebook, and the best advertising of all … Personal referrals.
Have you written any books or developed any products for your
* No books as yet, but am currently developing a system of foods for better sex. For example, foods that promote better lubrication in post menopausal women, and foods such as pineapple, that when is eaten by a man a day or 2 prior to receiving oral sex, makes his sperm taste better.
What did I forget to ask?
* Nothing,….. I would just like to add that from as a kid, while other boys were out creating hot rods in their driveway, I was learning the Kama Sutra. I recognized at an early age the importance of understanding how to please the opposite sex, and feel this is why I have come to where I am in my chosen profession.