Healthy masculinity, toxic masculinity, female energy and masculine energy. These may be terms that are new to you. Some are new to me – and we are going to discuss all of these are more on Ready for Love Radio this week with my guest Karly Stein. Its a fascinating conversation as we delve into the positives and negatives of male and female relationships and how men and women can work together better. We will even talk about that controversial question — should men hold the door for a woman? I personally think its wonderful 🙂
Thursdays 26th 6 pm PT/9 pm ET
Or on the TuneIn or Nobex Apps on Mobile Devices
If you missed the show, the archive is posted below.
Karly is offering two FREE gifts –
One for men – Chivalrous Acts that Make Women Melt – go to www.karlystein.com and click on the banner for the Ultimate Man Club to get your FREE copy.
And one for men or women – FREE Relationship Creation Guide at www.karlystein.com
These are some questions we discuss –
- How did you get into this industry?
- What is Masculine and Feminine Energy?
- How has our culture shifted with men and women?
- Can you Define Toxic Masculinity?
- How does this show up in our everyday culture?
- What is Healthy Masculinity and how did you get interested in it?
- What are the 4 Keys to Healthy Masculinity?
- How does this show up in dating and relationships?
- How can women support men?
- What can men do to support women?
About Karly Stein –
Karly Stein is passionate about helping people navigate dating, relationships and sex. She is the author of 101 Ideas to Create Fun and Memorable Dates and the Host of Dating, Mating and Relating with Karly Stein on www.tapthemicradio.com, coach and public speaker. In her past 17+ years of dating she has seen it all. In 2012 she became an intimate products consultant and quickly fell in love with learning everything she could about relationships, sex, intimacy, and dating. Karly’s mission is to share her experience with others and transform lives. In 2014 she completed her formal training as a Passion and Intimacy Coach and in 2015 became an Access Consciousness Bars Practitioner.