In this podcast, host Nikki Leigh, interviews, author and teacher, Kevin Darne’.
Some of the things we talk about include –
- What do you say to people who believe you can’t help who you fall in love with?
- Why do people have such a difficult time finding a suitable mate
- Never separate your mind from your heart when making relationship decisions.
- The purpose of the mind is to protect the heart.”
- Don’t ignore “red flags”
- How does a person know they’ve found the right mate?
- What causes people to have so many “first dates” but not many second dates.
- Some people approach dating as a life or death mission.
- Is online dating a viable option?
Ready for Love Radio
Mondays 7 pm Pacific/10 pm Eastern
You can listen to a replay here —
About Kevin Darne’
Kevin Darné is the author of My Cat Won’t Bark! (A Relationship Epiphany). The book is about learning how to approach relationships with complete awareness, having realistic expectations, and using self-empowerment techniques. Kevin is also a Chicago Dating Advice Examiner for Examiner.com where he publishes articles offering advice in the tricky world of dating. In addition he is also a Continuing Education Instructor for School District 211 located in the NW Suburbs of Chicago where he teaches classes on “How to Find and Choose Your Ideal Mate” and “Avoid the Catfish! How to Date Online Successfully! For additional information please visit his website www.lovealert911.com