Most people are aware that women can have multiple orgasms, but did you know that men can also have multiple orgasms? I know you may think I’m making that up or that I mean he can have multiple orgasms over the course of many hours with a lot of “down time” but that’s not what I’m talking about. This is very similar to multi orgasms that women can have. The first key is learning that ejaculation and orgasm are two separate things. Once you understand that ejaculation is one thing that happens and orgasm is a separate thing that happens – then when you learn how to separate them and how to hold back your orgasm, you are well on your way to having incredible multiple orgasms. We’re going to discuss that and much more in this Ready for Love podcast. (Check below for a special offer just for my listeners.)
This podcast airs Thursday July 21, 2016 9 pm ET/6 pm PT
or listen on the New Visions Radio Apps
If you missed the show click below for the replay
These are some of the things we’ll discuss –
- So how did you get into this very interesting line of work?
- There are a lot of “sexperts” out there, but not a lot who claim that they help men become multiorgasmic. Is this a real thing?
- What are the keys to becoming a multiorgasmic lover?
- Can you say more about the mindset that guys should cultivate as they try to attain this goal?
- What pitfalls to men encounter as they start this journey?
- Can any guy do it? What if he’s older, and has lower testosterone levels?
- A lot of guys try to last longer in bed by thinking of unpleasant things, like taxes, or Hillary Clinton. Do you recommend those kinds of distraction techniques?
- Are there any great stories you want to tell us about guys who have had success with your training?