Do you share your fantasies with your partner? Are you worried about whether you should or can share your fantasies with your lover? Many people are afraid to share their fantasies – that is one of the things we will talk about on the show today. We will also tell you about a website where you can share your fantasies anonymously and where you can also read other people’s fantasies. Just to whet your appetite, we’ll share several with you on the show.
Ready for Love Radio
Airs Thursday at 6 pm Pacific/9 pm Eastern
Or listen on the New Visions Radio App
If you miss the show on Thursday, click below to hear the replay any time –
These are a few of the questions we’ll discuss –
- What prompted you to become involved in a love, relationship or sex related field?
- In a few sentences, how do you describe what you do and how you help people?
- How long have you been involved in this work?
- What has been the hardest thing about your work?
- What has been the most rewarding thing about your work?
- Do you have a website and/or blog?
- How could someone get in touch with you?
- Have you written any books or developed any products?
- What about your work, makes you happy to wake up every morning?
- What proved that this work was what you were meant to do?
- What do you think is a primary reason why relationships don’t succeed?
About Shared Fantasies Website and Jessa