Stress is an issue for many people in the 21st century. Empathy is something that many people are lacking and resilience is something that we can definitely use in our lives. Dr. Ciaramicoli shares information in this interview to help us make exciting changes in our lives to be happier, have less stress and make interesting changes for ourselves and in our relationships. You can join us and learn about the importance of showing empathy to others but also to ourselves. You will also learn how empathy for others will also lower your stress and anxiety level — and that’s just the beginning of the discussion…
Thursday June 23rd 6 pm PT/9 pm ET
Airing on www.newvisionsradio.com
Or listen on the New Visions Radio Apps
If you miss the show, click below to listen to the replay
- What is Empathic Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
- Why have our stress rates risen so dramatically?
- What is the definition of empathy?
- How come empathy is often confused with sympathy?
- How does being empathic lessen our stress levels?
- How do we rid ourselves of old negative stories we created about ourselves?
- Do we need to talk about the past to reduce our stress and anxiety levels?
- You mention prejudice being a cause of stress in your book, how so?
- What is missing in our society that so many successful people lead unsatisfied lives?
- Why is being authentic so important to reducing stress?
- What is Performance Addiction?
About Dr Arthur Ciaramicoli EdD, PhD, – is a licensed clinical psychologist and the chief medical officer of soundmindz.org, a popular mental health platform. He has been on the faculty of Harvard Medical School and chief psychologist of Metrowest Medical Center. The author of several books, including The Power of Empathy and Performance Addiction, he lives with his family in Massachusetts.
Website – http://www.balanceyoursuccess.com
The Stress Solution: Using Empathy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to Reduce Anxiety and Develop Resilience – https://www.amazon.com/Stress-Solution-Cognitive-Behavioral-Resilience-ebook/dp/B01FNG0TN8