Steve “The Dean” Williams, a relationship and sex expert, is my guest tonight on Ready for Love radio. We will talk about an interesting variety of relationship topics.
Ready for Love Radio
Airs Mondays 7 pm Pacific/10 pm Eastern
If you missed the show – listen to the podcast by clicking below
Some of the things we will discuss, include:
- Why he says “no” to dinner dates
- How to be marriage material instead of just a booty-call
- Why some couples shouldn’t have weddings
- Why you should not celebrate Valentines Day
- For women: Find out how to attract the RIGHT man for YOU!
- How to Cheat-proof your relationship.
- For men: How to make sure that you never get ‘stuck’ with someone who you are settling for.
- Manhood 101
- For couples: Learn how to keep the fire lit
- Learn what it takes to have a happy marriage
You never know what we may say next… tune in Monday nights at 7 pm Pacific/10 pm Eastern at www.newvisionsradio.com for Ready for Love radio with me, Nikki Leigh, you host and love coach.
If you miss the show – the podcast will be on my coaching site – www.lovecoachjourney.com/blog
You can find out much more about my work, and relationships at www.lovecoachjourney.com.
About Steve Williams
An expert in relationships of all stages from the single life to the married life and all points in between, Steve teaches men and women how to unplug themselves from the dating matrix of TV, Radio, and magazines.
Instead, Steve’s upfront no-nonsense blunt dating advice goes against every thing people have been taught. This isn’t “Chicken Soup for the Soul”. Instead Steve believes that In order to get your dating life right with the opposite sex, you first have to get yourself right.
Visit his website for more information – www.unlockthemancode.com